Thank you for visiting the new Allegan Public Schools website!
We set out to design a site that is easier to navigate and highlights more of the amazing student learning that takes place in our schools each day. As you browse our site, we hope you will recognize the following improvements:
- Our menus have been simplified to help you quickly locate the resources you need.
- We have created calendars that display all school events and athletic events happening in our district.
- Each school home page can be accessed by navigating to a much shorter URL.
- A greater effort is being made to post more timely district news.
- Our athletics pages have moved to this site and will be updated with schedules, rosters, and results.
- Our directory is more useful and easier to browse.
We are also excited to announce our website photo contest! APS students can submit photos that could be chosen to appear on our home page. Click here to learn more (you will be required to sign in with a Google account).
As with any big project like this, the work is never done. With that in mind, if you have any thoughts or suggestions, please email them to Rob Patin at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have discovered a problem with our website, please complete this form.